An office fit out can help to take your business to the next level by boosting productivity, invigorating your brand and making use of the latest technology. But an office space that entices customers, retains your talent and helps you build your business requires an expert touch. Here’s why you should only work with experienced office fit out companies.
Office fit out companies can give you professional recommendations
Dedicated commercial fit out companies can give you a fresh perspective on your space — and they’ve done it before. They’ll:
- Create the best solution for your business needs
- Offer recommendations based on past experiences with what works and what doesn’t
- Take your budget, timeframe and future plans into account
Commercial fit out companies have project management expertise
Any fit out project can quickly run over time and over budget, if it’s not managed properly. Experienced office fit out companies have industry-specific knowledge and experience in office fit outs, meaning you’re more likely to get the job done on time and within budget than if you decided to manage it all yourself. The best commercial fit out companies also have their own dedicated project management team, they don’t subcontract.
Build your unique brand image
An office fit out isn’t just about providing your team with a fabulous space to work, it’s also about expanding your marketing opportunities through your aesthetics and brand image. A professional office fit out company will help you:
- Create a great first impression
- Combine elements of your brand image into the design and experience of your office space
- Boost your internal culture
A new office fit out is the perfect opportunity to create an interior design space that’s more closely aligned with your brand and its core message— an important element in your customers’ overall experience of your business.
Enhance employee morale
An office space has the power to boost staff morale, teamwork and creativity. Creating a space that’s comfortable, convenient and enjoyable also enhances your team’s feelings of wellbeing too.
When your people feel good, they’re more productive. Easy ways to boost your team’s work wellbeing and productivity include adding:
- Open plan communication hubs
- Break out zones, with fun activities
- Ergonomic furnishings
- Efficient storage and well-organised office space solutions
Happy employees are productive and more inclined to be loyal, stay with your business long term and be proud ambassadors for your brand. They also help you attract and retain talent — saving you money on hiring and onboarding costs.
Efficient use of floorspace
Get more value out of your floorspace. A professional commercial fit out company knows how to get you a better return on your investment by maximising your floorspace to its full potential. Office fit out companies know:
- How space and light work and how to make the most of your natural light and ventilation
- Which walls should be moved
- The type of furniture that’ll best suit your space
- How to incorporate the latest technology seamlessly into the build
- Specialist suppliers of fittings, fixtures and furniture
Vestra are commercial fit out experts
We’re a full-service office fit out company in Sydney with expert planners, designers, project managers and trades who have been designing high-end commercial workspaces for over 10 years. We can work to any budget and have the technical know how to get you the best return on your fit out spend.
Request a project proposal or an obligation-free chat about what’s possible in your space.